Consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither their commercial nor their independent professional activity can be attributed.
You have the right to revoke this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason.
The withdrawal period is fourteen days from the day,
- on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, have taken or has taken possession of the goods, provided that you have ordered one or more goods as part of a uniform order and these are or will be delivered uniformly, or
- at which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, have taken or has taken possession of the last goods, if you have ordered several goods as part of a single order and these are delivered separately, or
- at which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, have taken or has taken possession of the last partial consignment or the last piece, if you have ordered goods that are delivered in several partial consignments or pieces, or
- on which you or a third party designated by you, who is not the carrier, have taken or has taken possession of the first goods, if you have concluded a contract for the regular delivery of goods over a fixed period of time.
To exercise your right of revocation, you must inform us (art point e.U., Neubaugasse 35, 1070 Vienna, Austria, phone number: 004315220425, e-mail address: email@example.com) by means of a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, e-mail) of your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can use the attached sample revocation form for this purpose, but it is not mandatory.
To comply with the withdrawal period, it is sufficient that you send the notice of exercise of the right of revocation before the expiry of the revocation period.
Consequences of revocation
If you revoke this contract, we must repay you all payments we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a type of delivery other than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us), without undue delay and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received the notification of your revocation of this contract. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no case will you be charged for this repayment.
We may refuse to make a repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any case no later than within fourteen days from the day on which you notify us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the expiry of the period of fourteen days.
You shall bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
You must pay for any loss in value of the goods only if this loss in value is due to a handling of the goods that is not necessary for the examination of the condition, properties and functioning of the goods.
Sample cancellation form
If you wish to cancel the contract, please fill out and return this form
art point e.U., Neubaugasse 35, 1070 Vienna, Austria, phone number: 004315220425, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
– I/we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me/us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*)/ the provision of the following service (*)
– Ordered on (*)
– Received on (*)
– Name of the consumer(s)
– Address of consumer(s)
– Signature of consumer(s) (only if notice is on paper)
(*) Delete where not applicable
Switch to Deutsch